Write to your MP

Writing to your MPs or representatives in the Welsh Assembly, Scottish Government or Northern Ireland Assembly about the issues nurses, midwives and other NHS staff are facing is really helpful. The more letters individual politician gets the more likely they are to act.

You can find out who your MP in England is here.

For information about your representative in the Scottish Government look here.

Details about representatives at the Welsh Government/Senedd can be accessed here.

Representatives in the Northern Ireland Assembly are available here.

Let us know if you hear back by emailing us at: info@shh-uk.org